The COVID-19 situation continues to progress quickly, and we’ve been working fast (and furiously!) to provide the industry with insights you can use immediately. This is a time for our industry to band together, so we have made all of our Coronavirus research available free of charge.
To date, we have released three free reports, and we plan to publish 2 new reports each week for the foreseeable future. You can always find all of those reports here:
- Report 1: The Impact on Eating (mar 12)
- Report 2: Fear & Response (mar 17)
- Report 3: Into The Home (mar 19)
- Report 4: Hands Off (mar 24)
- Report 5: Sheltered (mar 27)
- Report 6: Healthcare Operators (mar 31)
- Report 7: Pent-Up Demand (apr 1)
- Video Interview: The Psychology of Pandemics (mar 20)
In the period ahead, these free reports will also be expanded to cover the operator’s perspective, new service modes, and consumers’ evolving needs as many shelter at home. Please share these reports broadly both within your organization and with colleagues throughout the food industry. By sharing, you can help us all make smarter decisions as we move forward as an industry.
These reports are for you, and we’d love your input on future topics. If there’s information you’re interested in that could also benefit the broader industry, just let us know, and we’ll do our best to include it.
It’s been amazing watching the industry band together over the past 2 weeks. Thank you for everything you do to help drive us forward.
– your friends at Datassential