PROTECT YOURSELF & OTHERS
While this pandemic will not affect everyone in the same way, here are some suggestions that we hope are helpful:
- First things first: Please pay heed to the guidelines of the CDC and your local health department.
- Prioritize the health and safety of yourself and your family. Make sure that you have the food, water, soap, prescription medications, and pet food you need, but also be considerate of your surrounding community members.
- Take a close look at your bills and immediate needs to determine what you absolutely need, and what you can go without.
- Apply for standby Unemployment benefits as they are available in your state.
- Contact your landlord, and creditors to request reduced payments or payment extensions.
- Manage your stress in healthy ways. The World Health Organization offers some great advice on this topic.
- Everyone needs time to process. As action-oriented people, we are going to want to be quick to act. Now is a time to rest, reflect and make careful choices.
- Stay grateful, and be glad we are a small, closely-knit community. Support one another.
COVID-19 RELIEF GRANTS ARE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE BARTENDER EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (BEAP)
During these uncertain times, the USBG National Charity Foundation strives to be a resource for our bar industry and community.
HOW TO HELP
- Want to donate to the COVID-19 Relief Campaign?
- Interested in volunteering to assist in BEAP relief efforts during the COVID-19 crisis?
RESOURCES FOR ADDITIONAL RELIEF AID